These general conditions of use are concluded between:
– the manager of the website, hereinafter referred to as “the Publisher”,
– any person wishing to access the site and its services, hereinafter referred to as “the User”.
Article 1 – Principles
The purpose of these general conditions of use is to provide a legal framework for the use of the sainthilairenautisme.fr site and its services.
The sainthilairenautisme.fr website is a service of:
SAINT HILAIRE NAUTISME
85270 Saint Hilaire de Riez
Site URL address: sainthilairenautisme.fr
telephone number: 02 51 55 99 17
The general conditions of use must be accepted by all Users, and their access to the site constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
Article 2 – Evolution and duration of the T & Cs
These general conditions of use are concluded for an indefinite period. The contract becomes effective with regard to the User from the start of use of the service.
The sainthilairenautisme.fr site reserves the right to modify the clauses of these general conditions of use at any time and without justification.
Article 3 – Access to the site
Any User with internet access can access the sainthilairenautisme.fr site for free and from anywhere. The costs incurred by the User to access it (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not the responsibility of the Publisher.
The site and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by the Publisher, in particular during maintenance, without notice or justification.
The user of the site has access to the following services: Information on the services offered by sainthilairenautisme.fr.
Article 4 – Responsibilities
The Publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The connection material to the site used is the sole responsibility of the User, who must take all appropriate measures to protect the material and data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. The user is also solely responsible for the sites and data he consults.
The Publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against the User:
– due to use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to non-compliance by the User with these general conditions.
The Publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to the User, to third parties and / or to the User’s equipment as a result of his connection or use of the site and the User waives any action against the Editor of this fact.
If the Publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of the use of the site by the User, he may turn against him to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
The User is permitted to publish on the sainthilairenautisme.fr site:
The User agrees to make comments respectful of others and of the law and accepts that these publications are moderated or refused by the Publisher, without obligation of justification.
By publishing on the site, the User transfers to the publisher the non-exclusive and free right to represent, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute and distribute his publication, directly or through an authorized third party.
The Publisher undertakes, however, to cite the member when using his publication.
Article 5 – Intellectual property
All technical documents, products, photographs, texts, logos, drawings, videos, etc., are subject to copyright and are protected by the Intellectual Property Code. When they are given to our customers, they remain the exclusive property of SAINT HILAIRE NAUTISME, the sole holder of the intellectual property rights on these documents, which must be returned to it at its request.
Our customers undertake not to make any use of these documents, likely to infringe the industrial or intellectual property rights of the supplier and undertake not to disclose them to any third party, except with an express prior authorization given by the Editor.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by the User of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited without the prior written authorization of the Publisher, requested by email at the following address: email@example.com.
The Publisher is free to refuse this authorization withouthaving to justify his decision in any way. In the event that the Publisher grants its authorization, it is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation to provide justification for the Publisher.
In all cases, any link must be removed at the request of the Publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the control of the Publisher, who declines all responsibility for their content.
Article 7 – Protection of personal data
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
– account opening: when creating the user’s account: name; first name; email address ; Phone Number ; address ;
– connection: when the user connects to the website, the latter records, in particular, his name, first name, connection, use, location and payment data;
– profile: the use of the services provided on the website makes it possible to enter a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
– payment: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the website, it records financial data relating to the user’s bank account or credit card;
– communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, data concerning the user’s communications are temporarily stored;
– cookies: cookies are used as part of the use of the site. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
The sainthilairenautisme.fr website mainly uses Google Analytics and Google Tag manager audience measurement cookies.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the website, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the website by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the website;
– organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– offering the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the website;
– implementation of user assistance;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
– when the User uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
– when the User publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the website;
– when the User authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
– when the website uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. staff ;
– if required by law, the website may transmit data to respond to complaints against the website and comply with administrative and legal procedures;
– if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or bankruptcy proceedings, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and confidentiality
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and t unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of user rights
Pursuant to the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by submitting their request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information.
The right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
The right to limit processing: users can ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
The right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
The right to portability: they can request that the website provide them with the personal data provided to them in order to transmit them to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a change is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its website. The website will also notify users of the modification by e-mail, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the option of deleting his account.
Article 8 – Cookies
The sainthilairenautisme.fr site can automatically collect standard information. All information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
Article 9 – Applicable law
These general conditions of use are subject to the application of French law.
If the parties are unable to resolve a dispute amicably, the dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the French courts.